Friday, January 8, 2010

Finaly, BlackPulsy blog got first PageRank

Today BlackPulsy blog got present from Google, this blog now have
Page Ranking Tool
since created. I would thanks to Bloggers who visiting this blog, gave a comment or even being follower at Google Friends Connect.

You want check your blog PageRank with this tool below to check it.

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:




This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

If any question about my blog do not hesitate to contact me or leave comment in this post below.

BlackPulsy

6 comments:

Kate Burton said...

Congrats on getting your first page rank. It can take some time but you're heading in the right direction!

Wirawan Laksono said...

@Kate Burton: Thanks for comment

hisoom said...

You really deserve that keep improving and adding useful content.

Sales Generation Consultancy said...

Huge news! I am delighted that you have put on. Thanks for keep posted.

appz said...

A good tool for the rapid withdrawal of PR of your pages:) Now I will enjoy and I:) thanks!

iPhone App Development said...

I am curious to know how can get PR1 from Google? Did you follow a magic wand for it? Any way congrats for getting PR1 and hope to get more. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment after reading, This blog has dofollow
Remember spam comments will be deleted

Followers

Banner of my friends